MaxCell® Edge fabric innerduct is designed to maximize the capacity of conduits in network infrastructure while preserving space for future network deployments. New construction applications have yielded installation of up to 300% more cabling per conduit over rigid ducts. In occupied conduits, MaxCell's design has allowed for easy pathway creation when overriding existing cabling or traditional innerduct while reducing total system cost.
- Solves cabling issues for conduits, allowing a range of cable sizes
- Enables overlay of cables in occupied conduits
- Reduces or eliminates number of conduits required in new construction
- Melting point of 215°C (419°F) (almost twice that of HDPE)
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Constructed of PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) and Nylon 6
- Patented fabric design may reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions
- Features color coded, pre-installed 565KG pull tape in each cell* for 75mm and 100mm MaxCell. 32mm, 44mm and 52mm MaxCell have pre-installed 565KG Vis Glide Rope in each cell. 28mm MaxCell has pre-installed 270KG Vis Glide Rope in each cell.
- Pre-lubed for lower friction during MaxCell and cable installation**
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Design and fabrication of MaxCell is patent protected.
* Higher tensile strength pull tape and rope options are available for difficult cable installations.
** Additional lubrication is recommended to further decrease friction during cable installation.