MaxCell MaxWrap® is a new OSP fabric mesh solution that is applied around cable as it is pulled into conduit. MaxCell MaxWrap eliminates the need for a two-step cable pulling installation process, as with traditional construction, reducing installation time and stress on the cable. MaxCell MaxWrap® protects the installed cable in greenfield applications plus existing cable overlay applications.
- Designed for 2” and smaller duct applications
- Solves cabling issues for difficult conduit spans
- Reduces installation time by encompassing the cable as it is being installed in the duct/conduit Reduces time to market by utilizing existing ducts/pathways more efficiently
- Reduces pulling tension exerted on cable during installation
- Avoids delays associated with installing new duct in an overbuild application (boring, trenching, permitting, and right-of-way)
- Can be pulled over 2000 ft in occupied or empty conduit if standard bend restrictions are observed
- Tensile strength exceeds 1100 lbs
- Cut and abrasion resistant
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.